Saturday, December 29, 2007

first crush

Hi the stories i tell in this blog might me true or fake. but they r from my heart.
This time i wanna share my first crush with u ppl. I was 10 yrs old when i saw a cock.It was of my brother.He was 15 at that time and was trying to tempt me. i dnt kno what is ex that time. but made me to hold his cock and he used to rub my cunt(i was not metured at that time). i came to knew that we were doing sex after when i reched my 11th yr. Ny brother was my first crush.
I used to suck his cock whle nite. he tried to put his cock in my ass when i was 12 and he got succeed.
iy was very pain full for me and for him too. i was crying at that time he gave me lip to lip kiss to stop my crying. and after 30 mins he leaked his spurm .

1 comment:

rakesh said...

u made me horny by ur story thanx .........keep up gud work